DEADLINE Friday July 28th, 2023, 11:59pm
Please read the details about the AIR Program before applying.
*Inscape Arts follows Covid protocols as dictated by the State of Washington. You can find more information about this on our website.
Read the details about the AIR Program.
Create a folder in Dropbox.
Label the folder Yourlastname_InscapeAIR2023
Share the folder with email@example.com
Include in Folder:
1. A word doc or pdf containing answers to application questions above, as well as your bio, statement, and project proposal. Label this file yourlastname_Application.
2. Work Sample description list. Label this file yourlastname_work. Include the following information for each work sample:
- date completed
- dimensions, or for video: time code start and end
- brief (50 word) description (if necessary)
- Please rank your preferred residency time slots from 1-3. Please tell us which time slot(s) you cannot do. 4. Please tell us if you have a preference for either the Siquina Space (Space 1) or Space 2 based on the description in our FAQs. We cannot guarantee that you will be in your preferred space, but will schedule with it in mind.
Submit a word doc or pdf with the following information:
*Please adhere to the guidelines below. The AIR committee will not review work samples or word counts beyond the maximum amounts requested.
What art form do you primarily practice?
How did you hear about the Inscape AIR Program?
Please tell us about your background as an artist.
(300 words maximum)
Please tell us about your work as an artist.
(500 words maximum)
What would you like to do as an Artist-in-Residence at Inscape? (500 words maximum)
Please submit 5 images or work samples. Acceptable file types: jpg, doc, docx, mpg, mov, mp4, and pdf. Maximum file size is 2 MB. If you are submitting video, animation or alternative media please provide all applicable info requested below, and a link to your media. Please provide a precise time code of the work – the committee will only review up to 5 minutes total of your video work (eg 5 one-minute videos, or 1 two-minute and 1 three-minute video, etc).
Time of Residency
We are offering THREE residencies sessions for three artists (or artist teams) for our 2024 program:
Slot 1: January 8 – March 25, 2024
Slot 2: April 14 – June 30, 2024
Slot 3: September 4 – November 20, 2024