DEADLINE MAY 14, 11:59pm
Please read the details about the AIR Program before applying.
*Inscape Arts follows the recommendations of the State of Washington. Masks are mandatory for entry into the building and must be worn at all times in all public spaces. We also practice social distancing as advised by the State of Washington. No large groups or gatherings are allowed.
Read the details about the AIR Program.
Create a folder in Dropbox.
Label the folder Yourlastname_InscapeAIR2021
Share the folder with firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in Folder:
1. A word doc or pdf containing answers to application questions above, as well as your bio, statement, and project proposal. Label this file yourlastname_Application.
2. Work Sample description list. Label this file yourlastname_work. Include the following information for each work sample:
- date completed
- dimensions, or for video: time code start and end
- Brief Description (if necessary)
3. Please tell us which time slot(s) you prefer for your residency. Please tell us which time slot(s) you cannot do.
Submit a word doc or pdf with the following information:
What art form do you primarily practice?
How did you hear about the Inscape AIR Program?
Please tell us about your background as an artist.
(300 words maximum)
Please tell us about your work as an artist.
(500 words maximum)
What would you like to do as an Artist-in-Residence at Inscape? What would you like to show at the end of your residency period? (500 words maximum)
Please submit 5 images or work samples. Acceptable file types: jpg, doc, docx, mpg, mov, mp4, and pdf. Maximum file size is 2 MB. If you are submitting video, animation or alternative media please provide all applicable info requested below, and a link to your media. Please provide a precise time code of the work – the committee will review a 30 second portion.
Time of Residency
We are offering three residencies for three artists (or artist teams) for our 2021-22 program. The three slots are:
Slot 1: Sep 9 – Nov 18, 2021
Slot 2: Apr 17 – Jun 26, 2022
Slot 3: Sep 7 – Nov 16, 2022